NEW Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike 4 Stroke Electric Start and Reverse
All New updated design now with larger All-Terrain Tyres
The New Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike has now got even better with larger wheels and huge new All-Terrain tyres plus funky new graphics.
It still has an awesome Honda Design OEM Engine, and anyone who’s in the know will recognize this to be one of the easiest to maintain and most reliable engines available.
Take a look at the pictures and checkout the Specification of the Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike. You won’t find a better quality 125cc Quad Bike at this price.
Easy to drive and easy to maintain. Very quick but the speed can be restricted if required.
Stump pulling power from the Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike Four Stroke engine will drive through the trickiest conditions and can carry a massive 100kg.
We at RC-Hobbies have used our experience to have this bike manufactured to our own specification and we believe it is the best value 125cc Quad bike available.
You will not find this bike with this specification for sale anywhere else.
Features Interrogator 125cc Quad Bike
- 125CC, Four stroke, forward and reverse automatic gears
- Larger 8″ Wheels with Larger All Terrain Tyres
- Twin Exhaust model (sounds great)
- New upgraded stronger frame
- New Style Lights Front and Rear
- Wider Track Front Wheels For Improved Stability
- Front Bullbar
- Fully Enclosed Safety Foot wells – Stops feet getting trapped under the quad, or its wheels
- Fully Automatic Gears – just Rev ‘n’ Go + Reverse Gear
- With front double drum brake + rear Hydraulic disc brake
- With full chain cover for extra safety
- With front double suspension + rear single suspension.
- A fully adjustable throttle restrictor
- Electric Start Ignition
- Adjustable Dual Shocks Font
- Adjustable Single Rear Shock
- Quality Branded bearings throughout
- Size: 124cm x 74 x 64
- Weight 85Kg
- Recommended Max Load 100Kg (16 Stone)
- Air Cooled
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please wear appropriate safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain. You should not purchase these products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
None of the bikes we provide are ‘road legal’ and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty.
Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
- Chains & Belts
- Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
- Pull Starts or Inner Cogs
- Clutches or springs
- Brake Cables, Disks and Callipers
- Exhaust Pipes
- Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes
- Spark Plugs
- Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
Required To Use
This model is factory built and Ready To Run.
Some minor final assembly is required to refit items that have been removed to protect them during transit or to enable the bike to fit in the packaging.
All that’s needed is unleaded petrol.
All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
By buying from RC-Hobbies you can be sure of getting the genuine product.
Beware not all sellers are the same.
Welcome to RC-Hobbies.co.uk
We at RC Hobbies are enthusiasts and have used our experience to carefully select what we to believe to be the best products in their range. Before we offer models for sale on this site we thoroughly test them to make sure they work properly and that they are robust and reliable. We also take them to clubs to get the opinion of people who really know. Only if we are totally satisfied do we offer them here.
- We only sell models we would buy ourselves
- We only sell models from quality manufacturers
- We do not sell copies
- We only sell models with full spares backup
When you buy from RC Hobbies you can be confident in your choice.
We are very happy to offer help or advice particularly on our more technical items.
Just contact us on the numbers below, ask for Neil or Oliver.
We accept payment by Credit/Debit card or PayPal.
Please note you do not need a PayPal account, you can use your Credit/Debit card as a PayPal guest.