Electric Mini Dirt Bike XTD500E PRO Version with 500W – 36V Li-ion Battery – FREE Delivery
This Bike is one of the best Electric Dirt Bike’s for kids available on the market today
The Electric Mini Dirt Bike XTD500E is the ultimate kids ride! Great for use anywhere whether it be the driveway the back garden or out on the field, this bike won’t upset the neighbours because it is whisper quiet. Also being virtually silent means you can use it where other petrol powered Dirt Bikes are not allowed.
However being electric does not mean it is boring you can still cruise over bumps and speed through dirt trails with ease, with a top speed of up to 25km/h and a range of up to 20km this bike gives plenty of thrills and you won’t be pushing it home at the end of the day.
The Electric Mini Dirt Bike XTD500E PRO Version comes standard with front & adjustable rear suspension, front & rear disk brakes, parent selectable speeds and large knobby tires. The battery can be removed and charged separate from the bike for convenience.
Many Electric Dirt Bikes look as though they have taken a petrol version and just strapped on an electric motor and some batteries, the Electric Mini Dirt Bike XTD500E PRO Version however has been designed with battery power from the start resulting in a sleek well engineered Dirt Bike.
This is the Electric Mini Dirt Bike XTD500E PRO Version with a 36V Li-ion Battery which not only has the benefit of being more powerful and having a greater range but is also very much lighter, giving bettet handling and recharges quicker.
Quality built to European safety standards the Electric Mini Dirt Bike XTD500E PRO Version has important safety features that you do not find on all electric Mini Motos including, Key start so you can control when this bike can be used, parental maximum speed restrictor from 7km/h to 25km/h so you can start them off slow and let them have more power once they have mastered the skills. Fully enclosed chain to stop clothing or other items coming into contact with the transmission no hot exhaust to get burned on and front and rear independent disk brakes.
Small and light enough to be put into the back of a car they are easy to take with you on any trip.
At these prices all your mates can have one and then you can have some real fun!
The difference between Lead Acid and Li-ion batteries?
1) Weight: Lithium-ion batteries are one-third the weight of lead acid batteries.
2) Efficiency: Lithium-ion batteries are nearly 100% efficient in both charge and discharge, allowing for the same amp hours both in and out. Lead acid batteries’ inefficiency leads to a loss of 15 amps while charging and rapid discharging drops voltage quickly and reduces the batteries’ capacity.
3) Discharge: Lithium-ion batteries are discharged 100% versus less than 80% for lead acid. Most lead acid batteries do not recommend more than 50% depth of discharge.
4) Cycle Life: Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries cycle 5000 times or more compared to just 400-500 cycles in lead acid. Cycle life is greatly affected by higher levels of discharge in lead acid, versus only slightly affected in lithium-ion batteries.
5) Voltage: Lithium-ion batteries maintain their voltage throughout the entire discharge cycle. This allows for greater and longer-lasting efficiency of electrical components. Lead acid voltage drops consistently throughout the discharge cycle.
6) Cost: Despite the higher upfront cost of lithium-ion batteries, the true cost of ownership is far less than lead acid when considering life span and performance.
7) Charge Time: The charge time for Li-ion batteries is muck quicker than Lead Acid batteries meaning you can enjoy more runs in a day.
Electric Mini Dirt Bike XTD500E PRO Version Features
- Key ignition and missile launch on/off switch
- Speed can be restricted with Parental control to 7 or 15 or 25 km/h
- Inverted Alloy Front Forks
- Adjustable Rear Shock
- Disk Brakes Front and Rear
- Range up to 20km (dependant on terrain and rider weight)
- Motor: 500 Watt 36V Rare Earth – Neodymium Magnet Motor
- Battery: 36V Li-ion
- Parental speed controller 3 Speed: Low – 7km/h, Medium – 15km/h, High – 25km/h
- Throttle: Variable twist-grip
- Transmission: chain-driven (11T front, 80T rear) (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: front and rear independent disc brakes
- Tires: 2.5 x 10 Knobby Pneumatic
- Material: a) Frame: steel. b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Rims: Aluminium
- Handlebars: Adjustable Forward/Back
- Key Start
- Battery Condition Meter
Maximum Rider Weight: 70kg
Electric Mini Dirt Bike XTD500E PRO Version Specification
- Motor: Volt 500 Watt (Rare Earth – Neodymium Magnet)
- Battery: 36V Li-ionl
- Frame & Swing Arm – Steel
- Front shock – Inverted aluminium front shock
- Rear shock – Taiwan alloy rear shock
- Brakes – independent Disk Front & Rear
- Front & Rear wheel – Front: 2.5-10 Rear: 2.5-10
- Engine Sprocket -11 teeth
- Seat height 59 cm
- Handle bar height 72 cm
- Overall length 125 cm
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Charger Included: Yes
- Wheelbase: 87cm
- Seat Height: 59cm
- Min Ground Clearance: 23cm
- Product Size: 117 x 56 x 82cm
- Product Weight: 24kg Li-ion, 29kg Lead Acid
- Box Size: 108 x 31 x 58cm
- Box Weight: 29kg Li-ion
Health and Safety has determined that this type of product is intended for use by 14 years and above. However due to its size and ease of use we are aware that this Mini Moto is very attractive and popular with much younger children and we often get asked if it is suitable for children as young as 6 and under. As the ability and experience of younger children can vary greatly, the use by children under the age of 14 is therefore solely at the discretion of the parents who are in the best position to assess the capability of their child. What we would urge is that whatever the age of the rider that they wear adequate protective gear and the bike should only be used in appropriate places with adult supervision.
Used correctly the Mini Moto’s are great fun and very safe.
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please always wear appropriate safety equipment when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner. The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain.
To reduce the risk of damage during the delivery and make the bike easier to ship some components may have been removed and packed separately.
A small amount of final assembly is therefore required, such as fitting the front wheel and handle bars (all controls already fitted). The bike should also be checked before first use and then regularly to ensure all the essential bolts and fittings are secure and correctly adjusted. We advise you not purchase this product unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
None of the bikes we provide are ‘road legal’ and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty.
Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
Drive Chains & Belts;
Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
Pull Starts or Inner Cogs;
Clutches or Clutch springs
Brake Cables, Disks Callipers and pads;
Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes;
Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
Required To Use
This model is factory built.
Some minor final assembly is required to refit some items that have been removed to protect them during transit or to enable the bike to fit in the packaging.
Everything is included you just need to charge the battery.
All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
By buying from RC-Hobbies you can be sure of getting the genuine product.
Beware not all sellers are the same.
Welcome to RC-Hobbies.co.uk
We at RC Hobbies are hobby enthusiasts and have used our experience to carefully select what we to believe to be the best products in their range. Before we offer items for sale on this site we thoroughly test them to make sure they work properly and that they are robust and reliable. We also take them to clubs to get the opinion of people who really know about these products. Only if we are totally satisfied do we offer them here.
- We only sell items we would buy ourselves
- We only sell items from quality manufacturers
- We do not sell fakes or copies
- We only sell items with full spares backup
When you buy from RC Hobbies you can be confident in your choice.
We are very happy to offer help or advice particularly on our more technical items.
Just contact us on the numbers below, ask for Neil or Oliver.
Free UK shipping is available on this Bike.
You can choose the speed of your delivery at the checkout.
We accept payment by Credit/Debit card or PayPal.
Please note you do not need a PayPal account, you can use your Credit/Debit card as a PayPal guest.
Interest Free credit is also available using the Klarna payment option.