High Performance XTD49 50cc Mini Dirt Bike With Sports Tuned Race Engine – Now with FREE Delivery
These Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes have quickly become the most popular type of the Mini Moto thanks to their ability to be used almost anywhere. The Highper XTD49 Mini Dirt bike can handle uneven ground due to its front and rear suspension and chunky tyres it has brought access to a whole new world for the Mini Moto enthusiast. The Highper XTD49 also makes an ideal first motor bike.
Quality built to European safety standards these Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes have important safety features that you do not find on all Mini Motos 50cc Mini Dirt Bikes including, Safety Cut-Out with tether to stop the bike should the rider become unseated, fully enclosed chain to stop clothing or other items coming into contact with the transmission and front and rear independent disk brakes. The speed can be restricted for inexperienced riders.
Small and light enough to be put into the back of a car they are easy to take to one of the many Mini Moto tracks around the country.
At these prices all your mates can have one and then you can have some real fun!
The Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike Highper XTD49 PRO is a premium Mini Dirt Bike.
This bike has many upgrades over the normal Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt bikes available including the following:
- Race Tuned High performance Engine with Anodised High Compression Head
- Sports Exhaust with Aluminium End Can (Sounds Great)
- Aluminium upside down forks with stanchion guards (looks the business)
- Colour coded frame (added quality)
- Upgraded Bodywork and Fuel Tank (latest design)
- Proper off road tyres (better handling)
- Up-swept exhaust with aluminium End Can (better ground clearance and great sound)
- Wavy disks front and rear (not only look great but work great as well)
- Upgraded swing arm (Looks better and is stronger)
And now the latest stock has the following further upgrades making it even better value:
- Upgraded stronger racing clutch
- Easy Start pull starter (makes starting much easier, particularly for youngsters)
- Upgraded Graphics
- Colour coded frame
You won’t find this list of upgrades on any other Mini Dirt Bike for this price.
Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike Highper XTD49 PRO Features
- Speed can be restricted for inexperience riders
- Safety Cut Out with Tether
- Range/tank: 35 – 45 miles
- Max. Load: 65kg
- Engine: 49cc, single cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Fuel: 25:1 petrol/oil mix (mixing bottle included)
- Steel Fuel tank: .8L
- Start method: manual pull start (Easy Start)
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: chain-driven (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: front and rear independent disc brakes
- Material: a) Frame: steel. b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Upgraded Stronger clutch
Mini Moto 50cc Mini Dirt Bike Highper XTD49 PRO Specification
- Engine Type – 49cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 2stroke
- Starter – Easy Start Pull start
- Fuel Mixing bottle
- Tool kit
- Ignition – CDI
- Carburettor – Ruixing Brand
- Transmission – Chain
- Upgraded Clutch – Automatic
- Max power – 2.1KW
- Frame & Swing Arm – Steel
- Front shock – Inverted aluminium front shock
- Rear shock – Taiwan alloy rear shock
- Brakes – independent Front & Rear Disk
- Front & Rear wheel – Front: 2.5-10 Rear: 2.5-10
- Engine Sprocket – 14 teeth
- Overall length 125 cm
- Seat hieght 60/62cm
- Package Size L / W / H – 108 x 31 x 52 cm
- Tank Capacity – 0.8L
- G.W. / N.W. – 27 kg/25 kg
Health and Safety has determined that this type of product is intended for use by 14 years and above. However due to its size and ease of use we are aware that this Mini Moto is very attractive and popular with much younger children and we often get asked if it is suitable for children as young as 6 and under. As the ability and experience of younger children can vary greatly, the use by children under the age of 14 is therefore solely at the discretion of the parents who are in the best position to assess the capability of their child. What we would urge is that whatever the age of the rider that they wear adequate protective gear and the bike should only be used in appropriate places with adult supervision.
Used correctly the Mini Moto’s are great fun and very safe.
Terms and conditions of supply for Mini Motos, Pit Bikes and Quad Bikes
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please always wear appropriate safety equipment when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner. The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and ability to use and maintain.
To reduce the risk of damage during the delivery and make the bike easier to ship some components may have been removed and packed separately.
A small amount of final assembly is therefore required, such as fitting the front wheel and handle bars (all controls already fitted). The bike should also be checked before first use and then regularly to ensure all the essential bolts and fittings are secure and correctly adjusted. We advise you not purchase this product unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
None of the bikes we provide are ‘road legal’ and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
Terms of Warranty
Due to its size and weight this item is covered by a replacement parts warranty, if your machine develops a fault within the warranty period of 30 days, you need to contact us and we will advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch replacement parts, without charge providing the faulty parts are covered by the warranty.
Please note customers will be expected to fit the parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
The Following parts are not covered by the warranty on this item.
Drive Chains & Belts;
Fairings/ bodywork (unless damaged during delivery. Photos required within 24 hours of receipt)
Pull Starts or Inner Cogs;
Clutches or Clutch springs
Brake Cables, Disks Callipers and pads;
Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes;
Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and any part that has been damaged as a result of an accident, misuse or lack of maintenance.
Required To Use
This bike is factory built and Ready To Run.
Some minor final assembly is required to refit some items that have been removed to protect them during transit or to enable the bike to fit in the packaging such as the front wheel and the handle bars..
All that’s needed is unleaded petrol and JASO FC 2 Stroke oil, both available from most Petrol Stations.
All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
By buying from RC-Hobbies you can be sure of getting the genuine product.
Beware not all sellers are the same.
Welcome to RC-Hobbies.co.uk
We at RC Hobbies are hobby enthusiasts and have used our experience to carefully select what we to believe to be the best products in their range. Before we offer items for sale on this site we thoroughly test them to make sure they work properly and that they are robust and reliable. We also take them to clubs to get the opinion of people who really know about these products. Only if we are totally satisfied do we offer them here.
- We only sell items we would buy ourselves
- We only sell items from quality manufacturers
- We do not sell fakes or copies
- We only sell items with full spares backup
When you buy from RC Hobbies you can be confident in your choice.
We are very happy to offer help or advice particularly on our more technical items.
Just contact us on the numbers below, ask for Neil or Oliver.
Free UK shipping is available on this item.
You can choose the speed of your delivery at the checkout.
We accept payment by Credit/Debit card or PayPal.
Please note you do not need a PayPal account, you can use your Credit/Debit card as a PayPal guest.
Interest Free credit is also available using the Klarna payment option.