Himoto Raptor 1:5 Scale Off Road RC Petrol Buggy with 32cc petrol Engine
The Himoto Racing Raptor is a high quality 1:5 scale off-road RC Petrol-powered Buggy. Equipped with a 2.4Ghz dual-channel system and superb 26cc two-stroke engine delivering high performance off-roading excitement and fun!
The Himoto Raptor 5XB 1:5 Off Road RC Petrol Buggy is a big toy for big boys, guaranteeing a whole new level of off-road experience. With its amazing workmanship & solid features like 20kg steering servo, double disc brake system & high quality anti-interference 2.4Ghz pistol-style transmitter, this buggy delivers smooth optimum off-road racing performance!
The cool thing is that the Himoto Raptor Buggy runs on regular petrol, which is easily available at every petrol station near you, and giving you a truly monster sound and power. You don’t need much special adjustments as you often do with Nitro Engine Vehicles.
Himoto Raptor 5XB Key Features
- 32cc 2-stroke petrol engine
- 700cc fuel tank capacity
- 2.4G Pistol-style radio transmitter
- Rear wheel drive & CNC process metal gear differential system
- High impact resistant body shell
- Double brake disc turn round system
- Fitted with out of control protection system
- Aluminium braced front and rear
- 20kg steering servo & 9kg throttle servo
- Washable air filter
- Shaft drive and 4mm thick aluminium chassis 6061T6
- Oil-filled adjustable shock absorbers & aluminium shock towers
- Quick prime carb and high strength suspension wishbone system
- Roll cage w/ aluminium roof plate
- Larger wheels w/ high grip tyres: (F) 176mm & 65mm and (R) 170mm & 75mm
Himoto Raptor 5XB Technical Data
- Length: 825mm
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Height: 270mm
- Width: 480mm
- Wheelbase: 610mm
- Gear Ratio: 1:9.6
- Engine: 32cc 2 Stroke Petrol Engine
Himoto Raptor 5XB Specifications
- Scale: 1:5
- Class: Off-Road
- Application: Hobby-Level/Fun
- Running Time: 40 minutes
- Power: Petrol
Included in the Box
- Ready-to-run, completely assembled buggy
- Factory painted body shell
- 2.4Ghz radio controller and receiver
- Tool kit
- Battery charger
- Rechargeable receiver battery pack
- English Owner’s manual / schematics
Required To Use
This model is fully factory built and Ready To Run with all radio gear including 2.4G Pistol Type Controller.
All that’s needed 8 AA Batteries for the controller.
This car runs on unleaded petrol and 2 stroke oil both available from petrol stations.
All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
By buying from RC-Hobbies you can be sure of getting the genuine product.
Beware not all sellers are the same.
Welcome to RC-Hobbies.co.uk
We at RC Hobbies are RC Model enthusiasts and have used our experience to carefully select what we to believe to be the best RC Models in their range. Before we offer models for sale on this site we thoroughly test them to make sure they work properly and that they are robust and reliable. We also take them to clubs to get the opinion of people who really know about RC Models. Only if we are totally satisfied do we offer them here.
- We only sell models we would buy ourselves
- We only sell models from quality manufacturers
- We do not sell copies
- We only sell models with full spares backup
When you buy a Radio Controlled Model from RC Hobbies you can be confident in your choice.
We are very happy to offer help or advice particularly on our more technical items.
Just contact us on the numbers below, ask for Neil or Oliver.
Free UK shipping is available on this item.
You can choose the speed of your delivery at the checkout.
We accept payment by Credit/Debit card or PayPal.
Please note you do not need a PayPal account, you can use your Credit/Debit card as a PayPal guest.
Interest Free credit is also available using the Klarna payment option.