JJRC H11C 4ch RC Quadcopter Drone with optional 2MP HD Video Camera
This Quadcopter from JJRC has both pin point control and power making it the ideal choice to mount a 2MP Video Camera. Perfect for recording those Ariel video’s of your favourite location or taking the ultimate selfie from 20m in the air, no selfie stick can match that.
Optional 2MP Camera
The on-board 2MP camera can take HD quality video or stunning still images and is controlled from the handset. Not only can you chose when to take Video or Photo’s you can also remotely adjust the angle of the camera between 0°-120° to ensure the camera is always pointing where you want it to, great for either looking down for taking those over head shots when taking off and landing, or for looking forward to get stunning FPV action shots.
CF or Head Free Mode
When flying Quadcopters, particularly while filming, it is easy to loose recollection of which is the front and which is the rear of the Quadcopter as you rotate it following the shot. In Head Free mode you don’t need to worry about this as the orientation of the Quadcopter it is maintained relevant to your position regardless of the way it is pointing. This is particularly useful when learning but also when flying at a distance where the orientation LED’s are not so easy to see.
360 degree Eversion (Flip)
We all like doing tricks and the Flip function enables you to perform the perfect 360 degree flip or continuous Roll.
One Press Automatic Return
If you loose sight of your Quadcopter or it is drifting too near an area you don’t go no problem this clever little Quadcopter remembers the way home, simply press the Auto Return button and the Quadcopter will simply fly back to the take off point.
Included in the box
Every thing you need is included to fly your JJRC H11C Quadcopter apart from 3 normal AA batteries for the controller.
There is even a spare set of blades.
- Functions: up/down/, left/right sideways flight, forward/backward, turn left/right with 6 axis gyro
- 360 degree 3D and Flip special function
- Headless Mode (ignores rotation of Quadcopter)
- Return to Base (retraces its route back to the take off point)
- 2MP HD on-board camera
- Remote adjustment of camera angle (0°-120°) from controller
- LED flashing light for night flight
- Removable Blade Guards (can be flown with or without the guards)
- High capacity battery, provide longer flight time
- 2.4G Digital Transmitter
- Frequency 2.4G (Spread Spectrum)
- Upgraded Battery 3.7V 1100mAh Lipo (High capacity battery for longer flight time)
- Charging Time: about 180 minutes
- Flight time: about 12 minutes
- Control distance about around 120 meters
- Weight 333.5g
- Product dimension 33cm x 33cm x 8.5cm
- Pack Size 41.5cm x 28cm x 10cm
In the Box
- 1 x JJRC H11C RC Quadcopter
- 1 x 2.4G (Spread Spectrum) Transmitter
- 1 x 3.7V 1100mAh Lipo battery
- 1 x USB charger Cable
- 1 x 2MP on-board camera (Camera Version)
- English User Manual
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 4 x spare blades
All the models, accessories and spares we sell are brand new and unused in the original manufacturers packaging and the latest specification.
We do not sell customer returns, factory seconds, reconditioned or old specification items.
By buying from RC-Hobbies you can be sure of getting the genuine product.
Beware not all sellers are the same.
Welcome to RC-Hobbies.co.uk
We at RC Hobbies are RC Model enthusiasts and have used our experience to carefully select what we to believe to be the best RC Models in their range. Before we offer models for sale on this site we thoroughly test them to make sure they work properly and that they are robust and reliable. We also take them to clubs to get the opinion of people who really know about RC Models. Only if we are totally satisfied do we offer them here.
- We only sell models we would buy ourselves
- We only sell models from quality manufacturers
- We do not sell copies
- We only sell models with full spares backup
When you buy a Radio Controlled Model from RC Hobbies you can be confident in your choice.
We are very happy to offer help or advice particularly on our more technical items.
Just contact us on the numbers below, ask for Neil or Oliver.
We aim to ship all orders for next working day delivery.
The shipping cost is calculated at the checkout.
Combined shipping charges apply so when ordering several items you only pay one delivery charge making further savings.
We accept payment by Credit/Debit card or PayPal.
Please note you do not need a PayPal account, you can use your Credit/Debit card as a PayPal guest.